Sunday, March 31, 2013

Is there any way to contact facebook support without logging into my account?

Q. When I try to log into facebook I receive the message that facebook does not recognize my device, even though I am using the same computer I've been using for more than a year. Facebook asks two security questions to identify myself. The first is a text CAPTCHA, which is no problem. The second is my grandmother's occupation, which I've never given facebook because they're both dead. I can't answer a self-created security question that I've never given them! How do I contact facebook support without logging in?

A. Use this link https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/?id=357439354283890 to report login issue

TWO facebook profiles! How can I contact Facebook support to combine them into the right one?
Q. I have TWO facebook profiles! How can I contact Facebook support to combine them into the right one?

A. you can't combine profiles. take the better one, then you will have to manually move what you can like adding the applications. friends, etc.

Facebook: How can I change my region before 60 days end? or How Can I get hold of facebook support?
Q. I want to change my region right away for some stuff I sell on the market place, facebook says that it change 2 networks every 60 days, I dunno how many days left for me, but I want to change it right away.

Or how can I get hold of facebook support so they do that for me?

A. You can't, you will have to wait until the 60 days are up to join a new regional network, sorry. It should tell you when your last network change was, or when you will be able to join a new network.

Feel free to contact me if you need any more help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment