Friday, March 29, 2013

How do i make a facebook event photo larger?

Q. I have been trying to make a picture for a Facebook event. I have been editing the photo in both Adobe Photoshop and Fireworks (CS4). No matter how big I make the image (pixels), when I upload the image to Facebook, the image remains small. How do I fix this and make the picture in the actual event larger? I can see that there are larger pictures on my friends events so I know it can be done.

A. You should try re-uploading the photo and it should allow you to edit how large you want it to be

How do I upload photos to facebook?
Q. I am trying to upload pictures from yahoo images to facebook. I was wondering how do I get a photo from yahoo images to my facebook profile.

A. You Must Log in Account On Face Book Then Drag Photo on the top of Facebook where some writen like WHATS ON YOUR MIND ..........

I 'm using Safari for browser and it won't show images on Facebook and other sites?
Q. I'm using Safari browser and it won't show images on facebook and images on other websites. I uninstalled it and installed it after but it is the same, I also checked the history and it showed the websites I went on after installing new one. How do I update that browser properly? And I'm using Safari on my computer.
When the images are not appearing, it has a blue question mark in the center.

A. Make sure you're using the most current versions of JAVA & FLASH PLAYER

JAVA: https://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

FLASH PLAYER: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

-Try a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox

-Make sure you're using the most current version of your browser

-Clear your browsers cookies/cache/temporary internet files




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment