Sunday, March 31, 2013

How to get ads off of Facebook and YouTube?

Q. Now I am on a Sony laptop, there are ads all over the internet and its having a HUGE effect on the way my internet is running, and across the room is another laptop, newer, with no ads of Facebook or YouTube. I need to find out how to get these computer freezing ads off already!

A. Google chrome is better and how is it not reliable? All you need to know is a few settings to change and it is pretty amazing and runs faster.

As for adblock go search google for the add-on.

Any advice for getting rid of virus ads on Youtube and Facebook?
Q. I've started seeing ads on facebook and youtube, mostly for dating sites, and things like "Watch this girl go crazy from your town!". I'm not planning on clicking on them, but they're clearly virus ads. I've done several scans for viruses, and nothing is making them go away. Are these just going around the sites currently, or is this just me?

A. Do a google search for adblocking, and pop up blocking add-ons for your browser.

How do i make people use my classifieds website, i have an ad on facebook & almost 13,000 people liked my web?
Q. How do i make people use my classifieds website, i have an ad on facebook & almost 13,000 people liked my website but I only have 40 users, any advice?

A. hey you can take help from host sites thay can solve this easily,
i also hire host site provider B-WebHost, and thay are really working very impressive,

check it out from http://x.co/lHxf




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment