Sunday, March 31, 2013

What are the pros and cons of social networking sites such as facebook, myspace and twitter?

Q. What are the pros and cons of social networking sites such as facebook, myspace and twitter?

A. Knowledge seeker

These sites put us in touch with each other. They're like a pulse, which a website isn't as its too static.

Twitter has been used very much lately on the news, and its really a good medium. But the cons are that it takes a while to appreciate or even use properly.

For ecommerce its been a bit of a boost too. The other 2 I don't use.

But due to their longevity and their branding ie household names a lot of people are getting a great deal from them. So I'd give them all a tick.

How do I get pictures from my flickr to my Facebook/Myspace?
Q. I just edited some pictures on flickr, and now I don't know how to transfer them to Facebook & Myspace. Please help!

A. Right-click on the one you want to put on Facebook. A menu will come up with the option to save the picture to your computer. Save it and notice where it's saved. Then go to Facebook and upload the picture you just saved to your computer. Facebook does have a 5MB size limit though (4MB for a profile picture upload) so if it won't complete the upload it might be too big.

How do I know who the real celebrities are on social networking sites like Facebook, Myspace, and Youtube?
Q. I hate people who lie about who they are. Fakers annoy me and I want to know how to figure out who the real ones on Facebook, Myspace, and Youtube.

A. Here is a website I use when I want to find out which celebrities are real. Its reliable and they add/update it everyday. They also put other ways to contact celebrities like fan emails, fan phone numbers, and fan addresses.

http://www.realcelebrityprofiles.com

The newsletter helps too so I can add newly added celebrities too.

I hope that helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment