Saturday, March 16, 2013

How do I get a facebook business page App ID for my website on wordpress?

Q. I am trying to put a facebook social plugin on a website blog Im putting together on word press. But im having a hard time getting app ID for my facebook business page. PLEASE HELP!

A. you will probably want to ask this in the developer forum

http://facebook.stackoverflow.com/

How to hide likes on facebook business page posts?
Q. I have a facebook business page. This is NOT a personal profile where people can become my friend, it's a page that people have to "LIKE."

I've worked hard to accumulate thousands of likes, but now whenever I make a post, and people "like" that post, my competitor grabs the list of people who liked that post and contacts them directly, trying to steal business away.

I'd like to make the list of people who like my posts invisible, so they can't do this anymore. Anyone know how?

A. You can't. But maybe you can suggest about this thing to facebook developer so they have something to improve.

Is it possible to merge two Facebook business pages into one?
Q. I'm the Director of Marketing for a restaurant with two locations. The person who did the marketing before me decided to make a Facebook Business page for each separate location. Each location has its own fanbase, of which both are quite extensive. I want to be able to merge both business pages into ONE global business page, and combine the fanbases onto that page. Is this possible?

Thank you!

A. I know for a fact that you cannot combine two pages into one.

Just try creating a brand new page and ask the fan's to join the new one and delete the previous ones after some time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment