Saturday, March 16, 2013

Are there any sites where you can sign into facebook?

Q. I know there are other sites where u can sign into aim and stuff but is there another site where you can sign into facebook?

A. facebook.com (for computers)
m.facebook.com (for phones with internet)
iphone.facebook.com (for the iphone)

how can i disable iphone facebook push notifications while i am signed into facebook on a computer?
Q. I have the iPhone Facebook app and I set it to send me push notifications because I find them useful. However, they are redundant if I am already signed into Facebook on my computer. Is there any way to disable the notifications only when I am signed in on a computer?

A. The only way is to turn off the Facebook push notification on the iPhone as there is no "Disable Push Notification When Im Online on other Medium" feature in the iPhone.

How do I sign into facebook chat room?
Q. How do I sign into Facebook chat room?who will help me with the correct method?

A. go to http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=6479624997
and go to those aplication

^_^




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment