Saturday, March 16, 2013

What is the best online service for bands to create a website, advertise, and handle email list adds etc.?

Q. I have a Facebook and Myspace for my band. But I need a real website with an easy way for people to get added to the email list without me needing to do anything. Also, advertising to a specific demographic would be nice. The only suggestion I have is bandzoogle, but they only allow 10K emails?

A. I know one company called indigloo.They prepare the website.build targeted traffic.Take your website to top ten of search results.Best thing is they charge money after doning all these things.Its invitation only.You have to go to below link and fill contact us form explaining your needs.

http://www.indigloo.com

How can I make my facebook emails stop going into the spam folder in my email?
Q. i don't know why all of a sudden its doing this, but all my facebook emails keep going into the spam folder instead of going to the inbox in my emails. please help :)
thanks!

A. You need to put @facebook.com in your acceptable list. Make sure your junk filter is off, and sometimes if there is a file attached to the email yahoo or gmail will automatically put the email in spam. =)

Good luck.

How do I create a new folder in my email account?
Q. My email list has grown and I want to combine all my facebook friends in one folder.

A. >With your inbox open----click on one email that you want in a New folder.
>Then click on the "Move" tab at the top, and in the drop menu---click on [New].
>A name box appears on the top left----type in a name for the new folder----then click OK.

The new folder appears in the left panel----with that one email already in it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment