Monday, March 4, 2013

Is there a way to change your Facebook status from a cellphone without internet access?

Q. I already tried texting my status to FBOOK and it sent one back saying I had to download facebook mobile. Only I don't have internet on my phone to do that. Help me?

A. If you sign up for Twitter, you can use your texts to Twitter as your Facebook status. There's an app on Facebook that allows you to do it.

http://www.twitter.com

How to download a video off Facebook with Google Chrome?
Q. I really, really, really don't want to change my browser.
Please just give me an effective way to download Facebook videos, thank you =D
Peaces.

A. Sorry my friend. Don't know any for chrome. Just Firefox and Internet Explorer i use Ant. But maybe in the next version it will be available for Chrome. :)

Where do I go to download Facebook chat room?
Q. I'm trying to find a reliable web site where I can download the Facebook chat room app.

A. Probably in facebook setting




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment