Sunday, March 3, 2013

How to contact Facebook about a disabled account?

Q. My account was randomly disabled so I tried to contact facebook by clicking their link in the help section but when ever I do It just says that the default mail client is not installed or something. Is there any other way to contact facebook about this?

A. Hi There..
I'm Not Using Facebook but i asked one of my friend he said that if your account is disable you should email to disabled@facebook.com if your want to delete your account permanently privacy@facebook.com this is the way you can get success.
I HOPE!

How can i contact facebook to delete my hacked account?
Q. hi,my facebook,myspace AND yahoo email were hacked in the last two days and someone changed all the passwords. They completely deleted my myspace, and changed my email password,but my facebook is still running,just a changed password. Does anyone know if there is ANY WAY i can contact facebook to delete my account.

Thanks so much!

A. my friend had the same thing.
she made a new one and told the facebook people.
it took em awhile to respond to it though

but no more hacked account for her now

How do i contact facebook about a fake account?
Q. Someone is pretending to be my deceased uncle and it is bothering my family very much. It is very disrespectful to us and i want to contact facebook about it but i dont have an account.

A. well... its too tuff to ask them to delete the acount.. as facebook is a global and free social site so rarely they would investigate and take action in any personal case

http://www.freecallsinternet.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment