Thursday, March 14, 2013

how do you send a Page suggestion to ur friends on facebook?

Q. I've set up a fan page on facebook but I dont know how to send it to all my friends as a suggestion(confirm or ignore) rather than in a message.
Thank youuu!!

A. There is a drop down option on your page manager. Choose "MORE" below promote page with an Ad.

There is a menu option there called "Promote Page To Friends"

A pop up window will open where you can select friends, and suggest them to become fans of your page.

What is it like working as a receptionist in a law firm?
Q. This is my first job and I start on Monday. I am a 19 year old girl and the job ad says duties will be varied and many. Includes reception, daily mail, banking and maintaining office supplies. It says no experience required, all training is provided. It is in a law firm. So who will train me? Will the work be hard? Thanks :)

A. Well, you didn't specify how large of a law firm you will be working at. That is kind of key for any of us to be able to give you a better clue.

My secretary is considered the "office manager." She answers the phones, runs the books, runs payroll, orders the supplies, etc. It sounds like they are going to be training you to do the same thing. I work in a small firm with three attorneys, a law clerk, and me. The lone paralegal.

If their current secretary is leaving, she very well maybe training you the next two weeks. If not, one of the attorneys is probably going to do their best to make sure you have a clue.

Is it hard? Well, that is really relative. From what I observe, our secretary does a lot of sitting doing nothing. I am not saying she is lazy. She is the backbone to our firm. She is also the legal assistant to the primary partner, so she has to sit and wait for him to hand her work when she has completed all her other tasks. We aren't a formal firm so she Facebook's and browses the Internet a lot. She also has moments of stress when she has to stay after hours for something. Running payroll and running the bills are usually her busiest points in the day.

She has a lot of responsibility. She is expected to kind of know a little of everything. Do I think her job is "easy". Not particularly. I think she is really awesome and I couldn't do my job without her. It may not be "hard" work, but it is very important work and you will be expected to have a high level of professionalism. Good luck on Monday!

How do i send a message to facebook?
Q. i want to ask/complain to an actual manager/employee of facebook because an add they have on there is accessing my personal info.. how do i alert an actual person of this?

Thanks(:

A. u just ned to open the ad and select the options to stop it from accesing ur profile.... tho lemme tell u as long as it doesnt knw ur password...it wont harm u a bit..i mean i play with these things on FB every day like 5-6 of em everyday..nothin happens.. cuz if sumthing illegal was bieng done on FB..it wudev been banned from it cuz u know FB never sleeps and there are many who report ...:D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment