Thursday, March 14, 2013

How do you delete a facebook page with your name tagged in it?

Q. So one of my friends made a facebook company page with my name in it and some inappropriate stuff. When I go on the page on the side it say you and *the page name*. Is there any way I can delete it without having my friend do it?

A. Click the "Notifications" icon in the upper-left corner of any page to see a list of all recent activity involving your account, or scroll through your News Feed to see friends' activities according to importance or recency. Locate the story from which you wish to remove yourself.

Click the "Remove Tag" option that appears along with the photo or video you wish to remove.

What innovations should I do facebook company page?
Q. please suggest me some strategies for making my company page more popular on social medias. Give me some unique ideas.

A. Hi,

Here is the link for your query:

http://www.facebook.com/help/pages/promotion

Why do my pictures that I place on my Facebook page (not my personal profile) not appear on my timeline?
Q. Lately whenever I place pictures on my Facebook company page they do not appear on my personal timeline. I also notice that the views are significantly lower, which probably means that other people that like my page do not get the pictures on their timeline either.

Is there any solution for this?

A. Facebook is just starting to suck. There's always problem after problem with that website. Twitter and Tumblr never have these problems though...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment