Thursday, March 7, 2013

How do I post a Youtube video on my friends Facebook page?

Q. How do I post a Youtube video on my friends Facebook page? I do not want to post the link on my page; but their profile particularly. Can someone let me know? Greatly appreciated. :)

A. when you're posting a message on your friends wall there are buttons running along the bottom of the dialogue box. One of these says insert 'music/video' and from there you can search youtube and add the link to a post on their page.

I want to upload a video to my friends facebook page?
Q. I want to upload a video to my friends facebook page but everytime I try it doesn't give me the option any more, just goes straight to the webcam. Help?

A. Upload the video to youtube, and then put the link on your friend's page.

If I tag myself in a picture in my friends facebook album, will that friend get notified?
Q. I want to tag myself in some pictures in my friends facebook album, but i don't want to annoy her. Will she be notified if I tag myself in some pictures?

A. yess.(:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment