Thursday, March 7, 2013

How do I know who the real celebrities are on social networking sites like Facebook, Myspace, and Youtube?

Q. I hate people who lie about who they are. Fakers annoy me and I want to know how to figure out who the real ones on Facebook, Myspace, and Youtube.

A. Here is a website I use when I want to find out which celebrities are real. Its reliable and they add/update it everyday. They also put other ways to contact celebrities like fan emails, fan phone numbers, and fan addresses.

http://www.realcelebrityprofiles.com

The newsletter helps too so I can add newly added celebrities too.

I hope that helps!

What features would you like to see in a social network (ie: facebook/myspace) website?
Q. Of all the features already in Facebook / MySpace, what do you think are the best?... or what would you like to see added to the list of features on those sites?

A. This a great question. I'm not sure of what I would like to see added to Facebook but I would love to see more games or something added to Myspace.

What tool was use to create Facebook,myspace and twitter?
Q. What tool was use to create Facebook,myspace and twitter?

A. Tools like DreamWeaver, ColdFusion, WebExpressions, etc., can only do limited stock things.
When you want to do a real web space, portal, service, etc., you write the code in a language like PHP, C#, Perl, Ruby, etc. They are known as Common Gateway Interface languages ( CGI, not to be confused with Computer Generated Images). The choice of language is determined by the OS of the server. With Windows, C# is preferred. With Linux, PHP is the default.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment