Wednesday, March 6, 2013

How can I get more things on my Facebook?

Q. I just got a Facebook about 2 weeks ago and now I'm using it a lot. The only game thing I have is pet society so far, and I think I've heard of other things you can get on your page, but I dont know what there is and how you find them.

A. When you log in, look at the very bottom of your screen to the left. You'll see a tiny blue box with a white f and the word "applications"
Click on that and it will open up any applications you have already downloaded then at the top of that box you will see in tiny blue letters "find more"
Click on that it will go to an application directory where you can find more fun stuff!!!

How do I connect my facebook to my blog?
Q. I would like to know how to connect my facebook profile to my blog such that whatever I write on my wall shows up on my blog! Is this possible?

A. Check out Face book's widget for doing just that:

.face book .com/ apps/directory.php (remove spaces and add http://)

Or, install a Face book RSS feed.

Ron

Is it possible to upload photos from my Facebook account to my Instagram account?
Q. I have photos that have already been uploaded on my Facebook account that I'd like to share on my Instagram. Is that possible? And if so please explain how! Thank you.

A. you Cant Transfer it over to Instagram what you would have to Do is Save it on your Phone and Upload it Directory To Instagram From your Phone Hope i Helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment