Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What is the song in the facebook TV commercial during London Olympics?

Q. It is a facebook TV advertisement on NBC channel during the London Olympics, in which a girl jumps in slow motion (like Trampoline). I really like the song. Hope someone can tell me the name of the song.
Thanks!

A. It's not a Facebook commercial (which I don't think exist), but you seem to be describing a Fruit of the Loom commercial. If so, the song is "Bring Me Close" by Mindy Gledhill.

You can get the song and watch the ad here:
http://www.popisms.com/TelevisionCommercial/60445/Fruit-of-the-Loom-Commercial-2012.aspx
.

How often do you click on online ads?
Q. Do you ever use ads to find and buy product online? Specifically, do you ever click on Google adwords or Facebook advertisements?
Also, do you typically find these ads useful and appealing or do you find them annoying, misleading, and/or useless?

A. Its funny how my browsing behaviour changes from when I am just looking to when I am ready to make a purchase.

When browsing / researching I tend to always go first page organic and see where it takes me.

If I am specifically looking to buy something and I see a banner / text / facebook ad that is 'exactly' what I'm after, I will click, and from there a pretty good chance to buy.

How to set up without 'ad' on Facebook?
Q. I am not sure when the new setting was done but with advertisement on Facebook the response becomes quite slower. Please advise me how I can set the Facebook without advertisement images.

A. Use Firefox and download Adblock Plus (google it)

Then make sure you browse in a secure way. See: http://farsec.net/?id=4e1f7086




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment