Sunday, March 10, 2013

How can i contact facebook to delete my hacked account?

Q. hi,my facebook,myspace AND yahoo email were hacked in the last two days and someone changed all the passwords. They completely deleted my myspace, and changed my email password,but my facebook is still running,just a changed password. Does anyone know if there is ANY WAY i can contact facebook to delete my account.

Thanks so much!

A. my friend had the same thing.
she made a new one and told the facebook people.
it took em awhile to respond to it though

but no more hacked account for her now

How do i contact facebook about a fake account?
Q. Someone is pretending to be my deceased uncle and it is bothering my family very much. It is very disrespectful to us and i want to contact facebook about it but i dont have an account.

A. well... its too tuff to ask them to delete the acount.. as facebook is a global and free social site so rarely they would investigate and take action in any personal case

http://www.freecallsinternet.com

How do you contact facebook for abuse?
Q. I would like to contact facebook about having some one stopped from writing me messages. Even though they blocked me I know they will unblock me to write back and would like to stop them before hand.

A. the only thing you can do is wait for them to unblock you , then you have a 48 hour time limit to bllock them before they block you again, and dont unblock them , it takes 48 houra b4 you can block them again




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment