Monday, March 11, 2013

How to block people from seeing a Facebook page?

Q. Recently, I created a Facebook page (not my profile, a page that you like, such as the ones for music artists). It is public, and I am the admin/creator, but I want to block about 20 people from seeing it and knowing it exists. Is there a way to block certain people. Thank you.

A. friend u can try it
Sign on to the Facebook home page with your email address and password (see Resources below).
Click on "My Privacy" to change who can see your profile. The My Privacy page lets you adjust each feature of your Facebook account separately. If you only want to hide certain features, like the mini-feed or photos, then adjust only those preferences.
Click on "Edit Settings" for the limited profile. You will land on a page with a preview of your current limited profile.
Choose all or none of the Facebook features you want people to see on your limited profile. To completely hide your profile, make sure all boxes are unchecked before hitting the "Save" button.
Add people to the limited profile list from the My Privacy page. People you put on the list can only view the features you let them see. They will still be your friends, however.

Can I change my facebook's landing page on my Ipod?
Q. I am trying to add my facebook contacts to my apple device, and my facebook landing page is incorrect.
It isn't the square layout, its the layout where you click in the upper left corner and theres a drop down menu.
Please help, I have ios.6.

A. I think Google or the Apple forum would be the best spots for the answer. I don't know how to do this.

How can get my facebook page to open on wall page not on info page?
Q. I had one facebook page then opened a second totally separate from the first. Now when I go to the first, it is somehow connected to the second. I did not make the second a page of the first. Anyway. When I open the second one it has the larger photo as normal when you open facebook of a friend but the wall is not there. The info page comes up with the large photo. How can I get the wall to show as normal when you open a friends facebook page?

A. First go to your page and Click Edit info then click Manage Permissions now you can see many options .in 5th option you can see
Default Landing Tab:

now chose what you want to show Default on your page then click save .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment