Wednesday, March 13, 2013

How can i contact facebook for report my problems?

Q. How can i contact facebook for report my problems? Please give me a link.

A. they have a contact us page if you logout of facebook and scroll all the way down, it should be on the bottom, or the right side somewhere

How do you contact Facebook support if you can't get into your Facebook?
Q. Need to contact Facebook support, but because of the glitch I am experiencing I can't not use the Facebook help option. How do you contact Facebook via email?

A. http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/

How to contact facebook staff about deactivating my acc?
Q. I really need to deactivate my Facebook account. I forgot my email and password so I can't. Can somebody tell me how to contact Facebook staff, please.

A. Find the actual Facebook address and send the message to Facebook!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment