Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Suddenly, my facebook share link does not work whereas it was working a few days ago, Why?

Q. If Yahoo! has stopped my facebook sharing, where is the notification or something?

A. I didn't get your question.
Share button is not showing in your Facebook account, report to Facebook.

Is there a Mark Zuckerberg Wedding Fund that I could contribute to?
Q. I'd like to help offset the cost of his recent wedding. I hear his Facebook shares are not doing too good.

A. Of course there is ! Simply Send me Your Contribution and I'll make sure he gets it !
BTW: Don't try and use this a Tax Write Off the IRS may tell you there was no Donation ! You know the IRS ,they just want your money ! Despite this slight misunderstanding I assure you though that all is good !

Can any one stop the torture and killings of dogs in china?
Q. A friend of mine on Facebook shared o video of how dogs are treated and killed in china.
When I watched this video it made me very sad and upset and I wished I could be able to do something to save these poor animals.
It has hurtled me to see dogs being killed and skinned alive.
Who ever read this and has compassion for animals ,do something to save them.
Lunatic
I have more compassion for animals than humans.
Humans can be so evil.

A. This Q takes us back into history. Back then, when people were starving, would they eat a cow which was their pet, milk source, and plow, or a dog which has no practical use back then other then to be cute. I have eaten snake, dog, turtle, spider, scorpion, cat, frog, and a few other what may seem wierd to eat type of animals. This is the way of life. what is etible we eat, what isn't we don't.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment