Friday, March 22, 2013

Why did my Facebook homepage delete two days of posts?

Q. My Facebook homepage deleted about two days of posts on its own. It had them all yesterday, and today it goes from Tuesday at 2 to Wednesday at 5 to Thursday at 11:30 to 7 hours ago today, skipping everything in between. I know everyone didn't delete *every*thing. I even re-logged in and it was the same. What gives?
No, there are some posts from in between, just not everything. A few things are still there, but a LOT is gone. What would make it disappear?

A. it probably didnt delete it its probably just on a second page. If you go all the way down it should say older posts if not then im not sure sorry

When the changes on facebook homepage will apply?
Q. I saw the notification on facebook homepage; I was wondering if anyone know when will it be done?

A. It will change in a bit. My friends got it before me. I just got it.

Is there a way to change what I see on my Facebook homepage?
Q. I'm completely uninterested in getting another notification about Farmville or any other Facebook game on my Facebook homepage- is there anything I can do to better control what I see?

A. Hover over it and click hide




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment