Thursday, March 21, 2013

Is having an expensive car a good way to get dates and impress people?

Q. I have a friend who came into some money and got a new Bentley. It's a very hot car, don't get me wrong, but he seems to get some big thrill by just showing it off to everybody, even posting pictures of it up on facebook and dating sites. Is this actually a good way to get dates?

A. It's not a good way to get serious dates, but a good way to get gold diggers. According to my experiences, some members from the millionaires club, millionairecupid.com, do that frequently to hook new ladies. But their relationship usually doesn't last long, as the young ladies are not for serious relationship.

Why do women photograph themselves in their cars?
Q. Facebook profiles, dating site photos, it seems like women seem to think taking their own picture while behind the wheel is sexy. I really don't see the point.
Know it all.. That's not really true. Women of ALL ages do this.

A. We get bored while riding in the car so we take a picture. Or sometimes it there is no mirror we take a picture of ourselves to see how we look. Trust me, I'm a girl. I've done that before.

What is the best online non-dating site to make new local friends?
Q. Besides myspace, facebook, and craigslist: what is the best online site to meet local people? I don't want to date, I just want to make new friends. Online is more convenient. I don't mind a dating site that has a just friends option. IM/chatrooms are fine by me too. USA sites only, please.

Thanks.

A. Give this one a try. lol
http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment