Friday, March 15, 2013

How often do you click on online ads?

Q. Do you ever use ads to find and buy product online? Specifically, do you ever click on Google adwords or Facebook advertisements?
Also, do you typically find these ads useful and appealing or do you find them annoying, misleading, and/or useless?

A. Its funny how my browsing behaviour changes from when I am just looking to when I am ready to make a purchase.

When browsing / researching I tend to always go first page organic and see where it takes me.

If I am specifically looking to buy something and I see a banner / text / facebook ad that is 'exactly' what I'm after, I will click, and from there a pretty good chance to buy.

what is the best way to promote a facebook page?
Q. no money please haha
don't say facebook advertisement
i need smart ways
i tried posting the link on some pages walls and commenting on pages' posts with the link
but it's not working good
please help me

A. There are some best ways to promote your facebook page likes
1. Use the âLikeâ Widget on Your Website
2. Link To Your Facebook Page On All Social Media â Outbound Marketing
3. Create An Opt-In Page At You Facebook Page
4. LinkedIn Groups etc.
for more ways and detail refer given link.

What is the song in the facebook TV commercial during London Olympics?
Q. It is a facebook TV advertisement on NBC channel during the London Olympics, in which a girl jumps in slow motion (like Trampoline). I really like the song. Hope someone can tell me the name of the song.
Thanks!

A. It's not a Facebook commercial (which I don't think exist), but you seem to be describing a Fruit of the Loom commercial. If so, the song is "Bring Me Close" by Mindy Gledhill.

You can get the song and watch the ad here:
http://www.popisms.com/TelevisionCommercial/60445/Fruit-of-the-Loom-Commercial-2012.aspx
.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment