Monday, March 18, 2013

How do you stop facebook from suggesting pages?

Q. Every time I post a status, facebook recommends pages for me to like based off of what I wrote in my post. Does anyone know how I can turn this setting off? Because it's really annoying and somewhat creepy.

A. I don't think you can. You have to put up with things like this because Facebook is free, which just sucks.

How do you change your work status on Facebook?
Q. Ok, so I was wondering how to change your work status on Facebook. Like for example, I want it to say something like "Fan at EB Games" instead of "Worked at EB Games (Fan)". And, I even asked some of my friends on Facebook, but they said they only knew how to do it on the old Facebook. Please help!

A. Go to about .under your profile picture, and choose "work and education" and click edit .
and change your work status,

How to control who comments and likes my status on facebook?
Q. How to control who comments and likes my status on facebook, I don't know how to do it on the new facebook.

A. You set Privacy after control..

Upload your Status and set your Privacy only Friends, Friends of Friends, Ya you select only

How to set Privacy?
Upload your Post after Right side Earth Symbol Press and Set your Privacy.

Thx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment