Sunday, March 3, 2013

How do you get more likes on your facebook page?

Q. I made a facebook page to support my art and I am trying to get more likes and traffic etc. Any ideas, besides making an ad?

A. Facebook page admin can send invitation to like the Facebook fan page. Before send invitation should design well and made relevant wall post randomly where looking the page active. Wall post, share, page activity, join group page etc can promote the page. Also have some professional expert on Facebook fan page, they can promote any fan page around the world.
Fake like: $5k
Real like: $20k-$30k

How can I create a cute, artsy, unique facebook page/ profile?
Q. How can I create a cute, artsy, unique facebook page/ profile?
I already have a myspace, but all my friends have facebook and I'm sooo sick of myspace. I want my facebook profile to be set up in a cool order or way thats unique though n artsy cause I lovvve design! I kno you can't really do much w/ facebook but even a cool arrangement idea would be nice. Thanks:)!

A. Hmm I really don't know how you would set up ur page but decorate ur profile pic and put some designs on it and just make it look cute!

I am a Graphic Designer. Can i offer designing and maintaining Facebook pages as one of my services?
Q. I am a Graphic Designer. Can i offer designing and maintaining Facebook pages as one of my services? I will do things like design a profile picture with Logo and fill in all the info and post specials or whatever every now and then, update statuses etc.

A. Depends The Cost ! I Think That People Would be more willing to do it them self for free.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment