Tuesday, March 26, 2013

How do i subscribe to my friends facebook status update?

Q. I cannot figure how to subscribe to my friends facebook status so when he updates it i get an e-mail!

A. I've never heard of that. I don't think that's possible on facebook.

Why when I post a comment on my friends facebook it doesnt post?
Q. I tried posting a comment on my friends facebook wall but it didn't post at all..The comment posted on my wall! Why is that? Other people post on her wall and it shows and everything. I'm confused.

A. Most likely your friend has blocked your comments. Call her on the phone and demand an explanation. Don't be afraid to use the "C" word.

What is a funny embarrassing status i could put as my friends facebook status?
Q. Looking for a embarrassing funny status to put on my friends facebook. He got me way good today and i need to get him back?!!!

A. two sausages were grilling in the park and making juicy sauce inside their tongue-tasty meat mouths where no other person dares to touch. only its meaty longevity can give away its stunning and erect appearance.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment