Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How do I show most of my facebook profile public?

Q. I've clicked on the privacy settings and I only want everyone to see my bio and applications which I've clicked on public but it still seems to only show 'basic info - sex: female'. My friends can see everything but I want everyone that isn't my friend to see this. Is my facebook profile broken?

A. Privacy settings then click Customize settings scroll down see edit album privacy for existing photos it under pllaces I check in to in Privacy settings hope i help

Is there a way to make certain featured pictures on facebook profile lock?
Q. I'm talking about the new facebook profile, and the row of 5 photos that are below your name and above your wall. Is there a way to lock certain pictures so they stay there? I picked certain photos I wanted there, but when I was tagged in other photos, it bumped down the ones I picked. :(
I know about the app that lets you customize those five pictures (make them into anything), but does that lock the photos? If it does, how does it do it?

A. To do the 5 photo trik, u need to disable photo tagging bt others under your settings.

How to make facebook profile completely private?
Q. Somehow people are making their facebook profiles entirely private, to include the fan pages without taking themselves out of the public search option? Facebook states you cannot make your fan pages and your gender private but people ARE doing this, I search someone's name that used to be public and they DO come up, but no information at all is being shown. How do I do this?

A. Hmmm, interesting! Well, the only thing I know how to do is to Click Settings in the upper right and choose Privacy. Then click Profile. Click Change Settings, and enter your password if need be. Then change the settings of each section. To make it completely private, choose Customize and then where it says These people, click on the down arrow and then choose Only Me. You may want to even type in some people you definitely want to hide your profile from, below that. Then click Save Settings.

After that you may click Preview my Profile at the top, and you'll get to see what your profile will look like to someone else. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment