Monday, March 18, 2013

How do I delete a message now in the new Facebook Message layout?

Q. I can't seem to delete my messages now with this new Facebook Message center layout...all it does is let me archive them and I want to do more than that..I just want some messages permanently gone! Anybody know how do this now?

A. the best way to navigate round fb is to deactivate it. keep it secret lest it catches on

How can I change the name of a facebook profile?
Q. I have a fan page profile of my work place -"Clivet Montes Burgos" and would like to change it. But unlike my personal profile I cannot find a way to change this. I tried reaching the facebook help center but never managed to get a response.
Thanks!

A. If you have fans lower than 25, you can't change the name of your facebook fan page.

How do you turn off notifications on Facebook?
Q. More generally, when a Facebook friend makes a comment on someones status that isn't your friend. I don't care, I don't know that person, why should I want to know? This is so irritating and clogs up my story screen. Any suggestions? Facebook Help Center doesn't really cover this topic, or I'm not patient enough to dig that deep. Thanks!

A. Just go to account setting and select notifications and uncheck the box of whatever type notification you don't like and save changes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment