Saturday, March 16, 2013

How do I delete a facebook page I created?

Q. I created a Facebook page under my account and I want to delete it now. Apparently, after incorporating the timeline into my main account, the page i created also changed and I cant find the "Edit Page" anymore where the option "Delete Page" is found. How do I delete the page when I am already using the Timeline?

A. try this

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-to-delete-facebook-page-created-by.html

How can I get my facebook page listed on the yahoo search engine?
Q. I am an administrator for my non-profit organization newly created (Aug. 10) facebook page and would like to see it listed on the search engines. Our website is listed, but not the newly created facebook page.

A. Facebook is indexed by search engines and more people on the page the higher it is shown in search results. You may check it easily on Facebook Search site listed below. It uses Google engine for searching around Facebook, so you'll see how high is your page ranked in Google search results among other Facebook pages.
Good luck)

How do you get more likes on your facebook page?
Q. I made a facebook page to support my art and I am trying to get more likes and traffic etc. Any ideas, besides making an ad?

A. Facebook page admin can send invitation to like the Facebook fan page. Before send invitation should design well and made relevant wall post randomly where looking the page active. Wall post, share, page activity, join group page etc can promote the page. Also have some professional expert on Facebook fan page, they can promote any fan page around the world.
Fake like: $5k
Real like: $20k-$30k




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment