Thursday, March 21, 2013

How can remove all facebook emails from my inbox with out having to sort through my other mail?

Q. I currently have 8 thousand emails cause facebook thinks its funny to email and notify about everything i have youtube notifications in my inbox that i would like to keep how can i get rid of all my facebook messages without having to sort through every email

A. In the right hand corner there is a search box I think you can just type in facebook and then delete them all.

How is the word 'wickedbucket' sounds to you ?
Q. What do you think of this word. I'm planning to create a page on facebook for funny and humour stuff.

Please give your comments. :)

A. It sounds like the noise produced by an episode of flatulence in the bath.

Why do my Facebook pages not allow ME to like their statuses?
Q. Hello everyone.

So I have a couple of pages that I made on Facebook, and the funny thing is whenever I click the 'like' button as myself on a status update from my page, the status says it is liked by my page instead of me. Is there a way to like my pages' statuses as myself rather than the page?

Sorry, I hope this makes sense. Thanks everyone!

A. There is two options in above your page..
-> Talking as your name and page name. Click on your name for like by you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment