Tuesday, March 26, 2013

How can I get more votes for my child in a Facebook contest?

Q. My daughter is entered in a Halloween contest on Facebook. She was in 1st place now she's in 5th. How can I get her more votes? I can't depend on my Facebook friends.

A. so share that link here i must vote for her

Is facebook just a beauty contest and a way to creep on people?
Q. I used to have a facebook and got rid of it a couple of months ago. Now instead of meeting and talking to friends over the internet, I have to talk to them in person or call them on the phone. I have found that I am more recently more sociable and more confident in person. Do you think facebook is ruining peoples confidence to talk to others in person?

A. Yes, I know it is. Facebook makes people feel so comfortable talking to people through a screen, but if they were there in real life, or on the phone it'd be a different story. I tried to get rid of my facebook multiple times but I always end up reactivating my account..it's really sad how the world is so dependent on social sites..but it's a hard battle to win that's for sure =/

Also to the person above me, that' is not true..a lot of "anti social" people use facebook, I'm one of them. Just because you're not a social person doesn't mean you have no friends or family..that was a stupid thing to say..

How to add an admin on facebook without having to add them as a friend?
Q. So I have a page on facebook, had an admin contest and picked a winner but for some stupid reason I can't figure out how to add them without adding them as a friend. I don't know who they are and I don't want them creeping on me! HELP!!!!!

A. 1.Go to your page and click the Edit Page button in the upper right corner.
2.From the left column menu, click Manage Admins.
3.Type the names of other people you'd like to add in the open field and click Save Changes. You'll need to enter your password to confirm the change.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment