Friday, March 8, 2013

Can I delete Facebook and still access my yahoo fantasy basketball team?

Q. I registered for my fantasy basketball league using just my Facebook login. I want to delete Facebook now but whenever I do that i can't access my team anymore. Is there a way to transfer it to a yahoo ID? Thanks for the help!

A. Your team is tied to your login. I think that it was terrible of Yahoo to do that but more people equal more ad dollars,

Good luck.

Will my myyearbook account get deleted if I delete facebook?
Q. I made an account on myyearbook through facebook. Now I'm wanting to delete facebook. If I delete it will I be able to get back into my myyearbook account or no?

A. They are both independent websites. It will be fine for you to delete your Facebook account and keep Myb (Or meetme).

How do you delete facebook friends fast?
Q. How can i delete facebook friends as fast as possible?

A. This guide will show you the quickest way to remove multiple Facebook friends:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/05/how-to-delete-multiple-friends-on.html

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment