Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What is it going to cost me to start and run a facebook application for job searching ?

Q. I want to know what are going to be the costs to run a Facebook application. I want people to be able to create profiles and for companies to be able to post jobs on facebook to target the college crowd.

A. I don't think it'll cost you anything... Just time creating it...

How do I make a progress bar in Facebook Application?
Q. How do I make a progress bar in my Facebook Application. As you see in some Facebook Games, they have a progress bar that tells them what they have done, such as: Bookmarked us, and then it will show in the progress bar.

How would I go about making one of these?

Thanks.

A. o really i don't know about the app but the progress bar under the photo appearss when you create your facebook and disapear whit the time

When creating new Facebook app do I need a certain web server or can I use any web host?
Q. Can someone guide me to a good application web server host. That I can use to put my Facebook application on? I am using Java programming language. To create it but I am having the worst luck with finding a good server... Any suggestions?

A. You can use any web hosting provider, there is no a specific host for that.

As an experienced webmaster I recommend BH web hosting which Iâm sure it would work for you and fulfill all your requirements. They have a really great offer for hosting & I have used them for over 3 yrs now, and have never had a single problem with them.

You can reach reviews about this web hosting provider and its latest DISCOUNT COUPONS at:

http://www.threehosts.com/reviews/1st

Only $3.95 /month (with discount coupon)

******IMPORTANT********
* This service was awarded the âBest Web Hosting OF The Yearâ.
*****************************

Hope this help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment