Wednesday, February 27, 2013

how do i keep my phone contacts and facebook contacts seperate on my droid?

Q. I have facebook downloaded on my droid razr but numbers from other people's facebook accounts keep showing up on my phones contact list. How do i keep this from happening?

A. When you are in the contacts section press the menu key. Then go to display options (i believe it is on the main menu, you may have to go to a sub-menu if not) there should be a place that asks for what contacts to display. Just switch it to contacts with phone numbers only.

Sorry i don't have my razr with me so I can't give you exact instructions but what i gave you should at least give you an idea.

What features work on the MOTOROLA CLIQ without data plan?
Q. Okay. I'm going to buy a cliq tomorrow and I need to know what works and what doesnt on the phone. I'm planning to use wi-fi. I really just dont need a data plan. Will you still be able to get your streams from facebook? Download from the android market? Use IM services like Gtalk? Anyone thats using a cliq without data, please HELP!

Thanks in advance! [:

A. T-Mobile restricts users to NOT use their data package. The Cliq is a smart phone & needs a data plan.

How do I return Facebook chat back to normal?
Q. I downloaded the Old Facebook chat download ages ago, and since then my facebook chat has been the old version.
However! I turned on facebook today and it was back to the new facebook chat that had the stupid sidebar that you can't make small :(
How do I turn it back to the old version now?

A. Hey,

unfortunately you cannot change facebook chat back to the old one..

I heard that if you are using English US change it to English UK and it may go back to the old one.
I tried it and it didnt work but it did work for my friends..

Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment