Wednesday, February 27, 2013

If I delete my email that I use to login to Facebook?

Q. Can I still login to Facebook with the deleted email adress??
I tired updating my email, but it doesn't work. :\


It keeps saying we have sent a confirmation email, but it's not there.

A. Of course you can, but you obviously won't be able to send a password reset email to it if you ever lose it. The email address is nothing more than your login name, so it doesn't matter if you deleted it or not.

Just out of curiosity, why would you not just update your email?

login to facebook, several emails show up when i start to type how do i make them not appear?
Q. when my dad goes to login to facebook, he starts typing and like all of my email addresses show up how do i remove them to automatically not be saved. i dont want him to know what my email address is.

A. Clear the cache of browser after using facebook and simply delete the temporary files from your pc. While log in facebook dont mark stay sign in or save passward.

Is there a free forum creator in which users can login in with their Facebook ids?
Q. I have a facebook page that I want to create a separate forum for to share discussions with our fans. Facebook discussions is absolutely horrible to use and I want to find something new and fresh and designable. I want to be able to login through facebook so that members do not have to create new logins for a whole separate website. Help!

A. Hi

I have been using IPB, and it allows you to login via Facebook and Twitter ids :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment