Thursday, February 14, 2013

How do you find the facebook email to send pictures to if you still have a non android or iphone!?

Q. Im trying to find my facebook email because i want to send a photo to facebook? Where do i find it OR how can i send one!

A. Here's an article that explains how to do that:
http://www.technobuzz.net/how-to-update-facebook-via-email/

How can I get a Facebook eMail notification when a friends posts something?
Q. Can I get a Facebook eMail notification when a specific friend posts anything at all? I don't want to have to keep checking facebook just in case they have posted something.

I'm not only interested in when someone comments on a photo.

All my settings>notifications are set on but none seem to cover this facility.

A. Pray to Chuck Norris.

Does it cost money to send pictures from your cell phone to your facebook email?
Q. I want to send some pictures from my phone to my facebook email. But I was wondering if it costs money on my phone.

A. It would be like sending any other picture. If you normally get charged for that then you would get charged for sending any to facebook




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment