Thursday, February 14, 2013

How do u chat on facebook from it iPod ?

Q. How do I chat on facebook? I can see who is online but war do I do me t?

A. ipod does not support java / javascripting, which is required in chatboxes.

GOOD LUCK.

Is there an application which use WAP connection to chat on Facebook on mobile?
Q. I want an application which uses WAP connection only NOT web which enables us to chat on facebook. I know ebuddy lite messenger but it sucks.

A. no i dont think so.

Is it wrong to have sex chat on facebook with unknown guys?
Q. I have been really horny lately. so i made a fake id to have sex chat on facebook. Is it wrong to do so? i love one guy. he is my best friend but doesn't love me back. would you consider it cheating if i don't tell him?

A. First of all, he doesn't love you and he's your friend, so no way in hell could that be cheating. Now for the Facebook Chat thingy, that's weird but if you're over 18, I don't see a problem with it. It's kinda weird but just do it - it's not like it'll hurt anybody.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment