Wednesday, February 27, 2013

how can i disable iphone facebook push notifications while i am signed into facebook on a computer?

Q. I have the iPhone Facebook app and I set it to send me push notifications because I find them useful. However, they are redundant if I am already signed into Facebook on my computer. Is there any way to disable the notifications only when I am signed in on a computer?

A. The only way is to turn off the Facebook push notification on the iPhone as there is no "Disable Push Notification When Im Online on other Medium" feature in the iPhone.

How can I keep from being signed into Facebook chat?
Q. I keep getting signed into Facebook chat. I click on the button under my chat bar (the one that looks like a little gear) and uncheck "Available To Chat" -- but the next time I'm signed into Facebook it shows me as available again?

I don't like Facebook chat. Is there anyway to tell Facebook that I don't want to be "Available To Chat," ever?

A. instead of clicking "available to chat" - click "limit availability" to select which lists you want to be visible to

it will "remember" that setting

is it possible to be alerted via text when a certain person signs on facebook chat?
Q. is it possible to be alerted via text when a certain person signs on facebook chat?

A. Not really.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment