Thursday, February 28, 2013

How does Facebook sync match phone contacts with Facebook contacts?

Q. Like how does it know that someone on my contact list is the same as the facebook contact?
it is not by phone number i checked

A. I would assume it first searches the name and sees if you have any friends in common with that name. It probably does use phone numbers that match. It might use email.

How do I remove email and facebook contacts when sending a text on Android?
Q. I have Samsung Droid Charge running Android 2.3.6 and when I try and text someone it includes phone number contacts, emails, and facebook profiles. I only want the phone numbers to show up. How do I do this without remove gmail and facebook from my phone?

A. http://www.ehow.com/facebook-friends/
http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-support-troubleshooting/91736-facebook-contacts-how-get-rid-them.html

hope it can help you

Can a deleted post on facebook be retrieved by subpoena? Who to contact?
Q. I need a contact number or email for a lawyer to subpoena deleted posts. Murder investigation in process.

A. You will probably get better results from facebook tech support than a bunch of random people on yahoo answers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment