Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How can I more easily find friends and family on facebook without a facebook?

Q. I dont have a Facebook, however I still want to see the pages of my friends and family, however whenever i search for them on the internet, I always just get other people with the same names, and I cant seem to find a search thingy on the Facebook login page. Any tips?

A. That's going to be a challenge without actually getting a Facebook account. Aside from the search trouble you've cited, most Facebook pages are restricted so that only certain amounts of info are visible without you actually being friends with the person through Facebook.

How do I integrate Facebook in my Joomla site?
Q. How do I add a Facebook login, facebook like, and facebook comments to my Joomla website? I want to skip the normal Joomla user login with a "login with Facebook" button.

A. You should use the Facebook Connect for the Facebook Login. There are Joomla extensions for every single Facebook functionality you can think of. The integration can be a bit tricky.

We can help you with that as we have been working on Joomla websites for a long time now (and we did the Facebook integration for many of our clients). See: http://www.itoctopus.com/joomla

Does anyone know a free blogging service with Facebook logins?
Q. I'm trying to make a blog for high-schoolers. Most blogging services I know require a Google account. That is fine, but since every 16-17-year old these days has a Facebook account I thought it would be nice to find a blogging service that supports a Facebook login -- it would easier for them.

So any suggestions?

A. Tumblr




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment