Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How to remove facebook friends phone numbers from my phone contact list?

Q. I have an android phone and all of my facebook friends phone numbers are showing up in my phone. I looked online previously, and it said to "uncheck" facebook under your people settings, which I did, but they are all still showing up. Any one else have the same issue and anyone have any luck getting them removed?

A. sync your phone with facebook , and delete contacts from facebook account. follow http://www.insidefacebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Facebook-Remove-Imported-Contacts.png

How to get Facebook pictures for contacts?
Q. I have the Epic 4G touch, and I'm using Go contacts. I synced my Facebook with my contacts and nothing? It didn't work on the stock contacts either. I would prefer not to have all my Facebook friends numbers in my contacts. Is their a way I can just sync the contacts I already have in my phone and still have a contact picture? Thanks guys.

A. use the stock contacts app. none of these malware infested apps that steal your data

How can I sync my facebook contacts with my phone?
Q. I have a Samsung Impression, and don't have internet on it, but is there any way I can sync all my facebook phone numbers and contacts with it?

A. Not if you dont have internet. Sorry ):

I know that if you have internet, a lot of phones have the option on the actual phone. Also, for example, with the Palm Pre, you add your account as "account" and it automatically pulls it in.

Wish there was a better answer to this buddy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment