Thursday, February 28, 2013

how do I search apps on facebook?

Q. I can get to the app developer page, but no way can I find out how to search apps. Also, does anyone know how many facebook apps there are? Thanks.

A. To search apps,just type in 'apps' without the ' ' of course,:D
You can discover apps through your friendsâ app activity, which appears on their timeline,NewsFeed and ticker. If you're looking for a specific app, you can search for it by entering its name into the search bar at the top of all pages on Facebook. (searchbox)

To browse popular apps, visit the apps dashboard and games dashboard. These dashboards show Requests from your friends, and you'll also see a list of recommended apps and apps that your friends use.


As of Nov 2010, there are more than 550,000 active applications on Facebook.
Note:
In 2008, there were over 33,000 Facebook applications (according to Wikipedia).

What information does this facebook app use?
Q. I have all my settings put on "only friends" i want to use a certain app thats a game, what information will it use?

A. In general, when you use a third-party application, you give the developers the right to see all of your information, as well as all of your friends information.

How can i disable facebook timeline once I add it?
Q. I tried to delete the app on the developers page, but now it's gone completely and the timeline is still there. I have no access to the original app I created to start the timeline. Someone out there please help!

A. you cant get rid of it now

facebook is in the process of converting everyone over to the timeline format, so within a few weeks everyone will be forced to use it

so you might as well just get used to it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment