Thursday, February 28, 2013

How do I paste a photobucket slideshow onto my facebook?

Q. I tried puting it in about me like in myspace but nothing happened.. the only thing was that the code came out.. not the slideshow.

A. Photobucket. You can't embed HTML into your Facebook profile like you can with MySpace. You can, however, just post a link to your slideshow on Facebook. When people click, it'll go back to Photobucket to view it.

How to get a file from movie maker to facebook?
Q. So I made an awsome video on windows movie maker and I want to put it on facebook. But whenever I try, facebook tells me it's not the right format and only supports certain formats. What is a format and how can I get my video on facebook?

A. avi could be accepted by facebook.

Windows Movie Maker supports only certain type of file types... make sure your clip is of any of the below listed file types...

Supported formats for saving movies
⢠Windows Media video files: .wmv
⢠Windows Media audio files: .wma

I used Movie Maker before but I am now using Photo MovieTheater . you don't need change any format using Photo movie theater. It is a simple video maker tool which supports any video formats input and output (mpeg4 , 3GP, AVI, MOV, MPEG, FLV, MKV etc). And you can put your photo slideshow on portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Mobile phone and more.

http://www.etinysoft.com/slideshow-photo-movietheater.html

How do u put music together with a slideshow?
Q. Hi,
I currently use nero to put together slideshows from the pictures I take. I've seen picture slideshows on youtube and facebook. I'd really like to know how I can make these myself, such as making a Def leppard song play in the background to the pictures I took at the concert. Any suggestions that are easy?
Thanx,
Jim

A. windows movie maker on your pc already




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment