Saturday, February 16, 2013

Has anyone had any good/bad experiences with Facebook ads?

Q. I'm thinking about spending a fair amount of my advertising budget on targeted ads on Facebook, but obviously I need to know if they work first. I'd love to hear your experiences and insights.

A. They work if used properly. You have to go thru the settings and target who you are trying to target. It really works best for products/services open to anyone. It doesnt hurt to try, you can sometimes find coupons online.

I use adsense personally and same thing if setup right it works great I do have a adsense $75 credit I will share with all of you at this link: http://www.voltagenewmedia.com/seo/free-75-google-ad-words-creditcoupon/ not spam, feel free to repost it!

Is there really a color variation for the MacBook Air?
Q. One time, I just saw some strange Facebook ad about testing a MacBook Pro and then keep it for free. I know it might be a scam or not but one things for sure is, is there really a color variation for the MacBook Air? Like for instance, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange. Is the MacBook Pro do really have a color variation?

A. Never heard of it. Beware

How can I skip ads on youtube?
Q. I'm sick of the ads and I'm not getting internet explorer 9 becasue it sucks, and I am sticking with internet explorer 8. How can I skip the video ads that play before a video (like the pagerage facebook layout ads etc). I'm really getting sick of them.

A. I use add-blocker on google chrome, it's free, and blocks adds on youtube..everytime I go on youtube now..I don't have adds. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment