Thursday, February 28, 2013

How can I separate paragraphs in Facebook email messages?

Q. When I send emails through Facebook, I have to write one long paragraph because I can't figure out how to separate the text into paragraphs. When you use the "Enter" key in Facebook emails, it sends the message to the recipient. Is there another way to separate the paragraphs? It's hard to read one long paragraph, especially when you're writing about several different issues or subjects. I have seen Facebook emails that have several paragraphs, so I know it can be done. Thanks.

A. Just use the space bar. Sorry, but it is the only way.

How do you stop receiving facebook emails on the new facebook?
Q. How do you stop receiving facebook emails on the new facebook 2010 :)

A. From home page, hover over Account in the top right corner, select Account settings. Go to notifications, then uncheck all the boxes and you will not receive any emails from facebook. =)

My facebook emails are going to my spam folder all of a sudden on yahoo?
Q. My facebook emails are going to my spam folder all of a sudden?
it was working fine and now it all goes to my spam. how to do i get it to go back. please be specific.

A. Add facebook domain to your whitelist...or you can create a filter for facebook emails to be delievred to a folder of your choice..like inbox or anyother folder.

you can also try to mark NOT SPAM the emails you do not want to be deleivered in ya SPAM folder...doing so will deliver the emails in ya inbox.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment