Thursday, February 28, 2013

What exactly happens when you use the facebook friend finder?

Q. When you use the facebook friend finder, and add ur email id, and u see the people from ur adress book in ur gmail for example. But u dnt add them yet. What shows on those peoples profile? Would it show that this person from their email adress book is on facebook?

A. It will show those people's profiles but if they are private it won't show the entire profile. All it is doing is taking your email contacts and doing a search for you. Just as if you were using their email to search for them manually.

How do I stop one of my facebook friends news feed appearing?
Q. I have this one facebook friend that is literally posting comments and stuff to their account 24/7 and it is getting really annoying. Is there anyway of hiding this persons news feed without deleting them as a friend?

A. Hiding someone from your News Feed
You can remove friends from the News Feed simply by clicking the "Hide" that appears when you hover over their story in your stream.

How can I make my Facebook friend list not visible for anyone?
Q. How can I make my Facebook friend list not visible for anyone?
Please tell me the details clearly. Thanks

A. go to edit profile enter friends and family
on the friends like u have 145 friends there will be an arrow downwards click that and only me..
so now only u can see it..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment