Sunday, December 30, 2012

When I create a Facebook page it becomes immediately visible?

Q. I wonder if when I create a Facebook page it becomes immediately visible. I'm not asking if it is possible to "unpublish the page", I'm wondering if the page is online as soon as it is created.

A. yes, but until you add some friends or information (school job location etc.) It will be practically impossible for anybody to find you.

How can I get my facebook page listed on the yahoo search engine?
Q. I am an administrator for my non-profit organization newly created (Aug. 10) facebook page and would like to see it listed on the search engines. Our website is listed, but not the newly created facebook page.

A. Facebook is indexed by search engines and more people on the page the higher it is shown in search results. You may check it easily on Facebook Search site listed below. It uses Google engine for searching around Facebook, so you'll see how high is your page ranked in Google search results among other Facebook pages.
Good luck)

How can i create a facebook fan page using my mobile device?
Q. I do not currently have access to a pc and would like to create a fan page on facebook. I can generally access all sites but I can't figure out how to create a facebook page using my blackberry. Please help! Detailed instructions would be greatly appreciated!

A. Hi, I can provide guaranteed traffic and banner ads when you get ready to launch. my site is http://www.thetraffictown.com also you can email me ryan@thetraffictown.com Thanks

Also you need a facebook fan page. social networking is a big way to get the word out. I can also provide facebook fans and professional fan page design. My web site for that is http://www.increasefbfans.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment