Saturday, December 29, 2012

I've just tried to login to Facebook using Internet Explorer on my PC & got a security warning What is wrong?

Q. I've just tried to login to Facebook using Internet Explorer on my PC & got a security warning so tried via my Firefox browser and got a similar warning. Anyone know what is going on? Has Facebook security been compromised?

A. if it was on the internet browser just go back its a scam

If I changed my yahoo password and I use it to login to facebook then do I need to change my facebook ?
Q. Someone had accessed my yahoo contacts and has sent unsolicited emails so I changed my yahoo password. I use my yahoo password to login to facebook. So do I need to change my facebook password also ?

A. If the 2 sites Yahoo/Facebook had the same password
then you changed the Yahoo one
You would have to change the Facebook one also,as it
will be the same as before.
Have a good weekend

R
ó
G
é
R

Who to play mafia wars without login in Facebook ?
Q. As facebook is locked in my office network I cannot play Mafia Wars. Is their any way I can play Mafia without login to facebook account?

A. No.. Work is for, well working.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment