Monday, December 31, 2012

How can I get my facebook page listed on the yahoo search engine?

Q. I am an administrator for my non-profit organization newly created (Aug. 10) facebook page and would like to see it listed on the search engines. Our website is listed, but not the newly created facebook page.

A. Facebook is indexed by search engines and more people on the page the higher it is shown in search results. You may check it easily on Facebook Search site listed below. It uses Google engine for searching around Facebook, so you'll see how high is your page ranked in Google search results among other Facebook pages.
Good luck)

Can anyone help me design a facebook page on Amy Sumoto from the War Between the Classes?
Q. My English teacher has asked me to create a facebook page for one of the characters from the 1986 novel "The War Between the Classes". I picked Amy, but I'm having difficulty coming up with stuff, like activities and interests, political/ religious views, etc. I need evidence from the book to support my claims, so if the answers could include proof, that'd be much appreciated.
Thanks!

A. I can't help you design it, but I know a good company to use for facebook page designs: http://www.theadhound.com/. Good luck!

How to block people from seeing a Facebook page?
Q. Recently, I created a Facebook page (not my profile, a page that you like, such as the ones for music artists). It is public, and I am the admin/creator, but I want to block about 20 people from seeing it and knowing it exists. Is there a way to block certain people. Thank you.

A. friend u can try it
Sign on to the Facebook home page with your email address and password (see Resources below).
Click on "My Privacy" to change who can see your profile. The My Privacy page lets you adjust each feature of your Facebook account separately. If you only want to hide certain features, like the mini-feed or photos, then adjust only those preferences.
Click on "Edit Settings" for the limited profile. You will land on a page with a preview of your current limited profile.
Choose all or none of the Facebook features you want people to see on your limited profile. To completely hide your profile, make sure all boxes are unchecked before hitting the "Save" button.
Add people to the limited profile list from the My Privacy page. People you put on the list can only view the features you let them see. They will still be your friends, however.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment