Saturday, December 29, 2012

How can I delete facebook mailsfrom my email?

Q. I haven't used this email for months and I didn't realize I forgot to turn off facebook's feature of emailing for every single thing that happens. I've got about 3k mails from them. I want to delete all of them but I'm afraid I might delete some of my important mails along with it. Is there a way I can only delete facebook mails.

A. If your talking about deleting all of you Facebook e-mails from your email... I don't think you can... You will have to do it manually...
:p
:)
=)

How do I delete facebook birthday's from my HTC EVO calendar?
Q. How do I delete facebook birthday's from my HTC EVO calendar? Everyone who is my friend on Facebook birthday is sync into my phone calendar and it is driving my crazy. I even deactivated my facebook account.

A. when you install facebook app, it askes you if you want sync contact and info, you should say no.

Can I delete Facebook and still access my yahoo fantasy basketball team?
Q. I registered for my fantasy basketball league using just my Facebook login. I want to delete Facebook now but whenever I do that i can't access my team anymore. Is there a way to transfer it to a yahoo ID? Thanks for the help!

A. Your team is tied to your login. I think that it was terrible of Yahoo to do that but more people equal more ad dollars,

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment