Friday, December 28, 2012

How do you contact facebook for abuse?

Q. I would like to contact facebook about having some one stopped from writing me messages. Even though they blocked me I know they will unblock me to write back and would like to stop them before hand.

A. the only thing you can do is wait for them to unblock you , then you have a 48 hour time limit to bllock them before they block you again, and dont unblock them , it takes 48 houra b4 you can block them again

How to contact Facebook to solve credit card problem?
Q. I tried deleting my credit card information from FB but it won't let me do it and keeps saying an error occurred and to try again later. Can someone tell me how to contact Facebook so they can help me solve this problem? I looked all over the site and they only have general Q and As, won't even let me send a bug report.

A. People amaze me. The links to virtually every web site is clear down at the bottom of the screen you are viewing. Or you can type in the address box http://www.whois.net and when that page opens, type in Facebook and it will list information about Facebook and the contacts.

How to contact facebook/ delete an old account you no longer have access to?
Q. My account got hacked and the privacy got changed so now my old profile is not private. My old account is suspended and the security code will not send to my email. I have tried so many times I do not know why the email will not send. I need to contact facebook they do not return my emails .

A. Read the FAQ page




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment